June 22, 2009

Authors Note

Authors Note:

The response to my first blog post has been absolutely overwhelming!! Stunning in fact. Your comments have inspired me like never before in my life. I have read many e-mails and comments about how my post had touched each of you in some way, especially through the butterflies. I also read that I should receive a commission from Kleenex for all the tissues people went through after reading the post!!

I assure you that not all of my posts in this blog will be ten tissue tear-jerkers. Hopefully everyone that follows our journey together will enjoy moments of humor, inspiration, hope, and success...and maybe the occasional tear when I reflect back on Tracell from time to time.

I hope that through our story, you will find some bit of inspiration you can use in your own story and journey. I welcome you to share with me your thoughts and feelings...and suggestions.

Thank you all for your amazing support...

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment